Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Relations with my patients


Many of the other nurses do not act as I do. They are very blunt and not soft spoken at all. I hate to say that the treatment of our patients here is somewhat odd. It is more than just a clinic for the ill, some of my fellow peers enjoy having sexually relations with these battered and beaten men, but mostly the injured soldiers who feel as if they nee company since they are away from home. The men don’t seem to mind though and will even suggest it from time to time. I try to treat my patients well and nurse them just like Nightingale, but mostly just like my title states. They wish for me to provide the same feeling of my walls that my peers do. When the patients start getting out of control and start taking it a little too far, I curse at them and remove their hands from my garments. Fellow nurses always tell m often to join in with them, but I simply just amuse them by saying "maybe next time"... works every time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment