Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Working Conditions

I find my occupation to be one of those that some would not even consider. Even though the salary is nothing to make anyone stay, I enjoy my job because I know I am helping people in need. Every job has its likes aswell as dislikes. I would say the worst part of my job would be the working conditions. Since there is no type of electricity, nurses must have to be carrying a lamp, especially after sunsewhen it gets dark it is nearly impossible to see. Even then I find myself tripping over minuscule objects. It also is very unsanitary. you can always see blood either on the floor or on the walls due to types of surgery that occur in the hospitals. Another downfall of the hospital is the fact that most of our patients are very ill mattered and need somewhere to lay, but since we don't have enough beds, they must lay on the floor. Also, medical supplies are very limited which is another reason why diseases spread out within the patients. Even though my job is not known to be the most pleasant job, I try to make the best out of what I have to help cure innocent patients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment